WinCC Script Question

theNoob

Hey everybody,

I'm trying to use a WinCC script to set several variables that have a similar naming convention. (In the real application, "myInteger" changes based on user input). I'm using the code below, which compiles successfully -- however, "setThis" is always set to zero. (Even though the tag "VARIABLE-1" exists and is initialized to a non-zero value).

What gives??

Code:

dim tagString, setThis, myInteger

myInteger = 1

tagString = "VARIABLE-" & CStr(myInteger)
setThis = SmartTags(tagString)

Similar Topics

I want to change color or make a animation of some thing in Wincc, and I was write a code in Global Script C(that is a application in WinCC). But...
Replies
Views
How do I reference a Command Button in VBScript. Basically in my one of my scripts I have several subs to navigate through a recordset object...
Replies
Views
Hi guys! I'm a C/C++ and Delphi programmer for the automation. A client asked me for a data export routine to be done in C (using script C of...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a quick question. I have been using scripts to change the color of buttons. The reason, I am usually using multiple hmiruntime.tags...
Replies
Views
Hello all, In an WinCC Professional v15 application I need to filter the alarms by alarm class, not using the filter button on the toolbar of the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom