importing documentation

jeff s

Hello, Im trying to import documentation in this project or atleast find out if i have the documentation.this is a direct soft project with 15 files with different file extensions. can someone please help me put the pieces together? attached is the 15 files in a zip folder.

Did you upload these files from the PLC? If so the documentation is not stored in the PLC, you need the PC that the program was created/stored on or a floppy disk, etc. containing the original program.

This is a very short piece of code, so if you do not have the original copy, you will have to create your own documentation. If you know the machine it should not be too difficult. If any one is to be able to help you any further, they will need more information. What are the inputs? pushbuttons, sensors, limit switch, etc.? What are the outputs? and what are they doing?

Good Luck