flashing relay

gh_ounie

At step7 S300 I need an optimized function for flashing relay with one input and two output when the signal change from 0 to 1 on input the output number 1 energize and at the next time when the input stat convey from 0 to 1 the output number2 energize

Here's one implementation:

Code:
	  A	 #bInput
	  FP	#bEdgeStore
	  JCN   noed
	  AN	#bQ1
	  =	 #bQ1
noed: AN	#bQ1
	  =	 #bQ2

I'm not sure if i understant what do you mean by one flake or two but i have in my application two pump and i went them to start

alternatively.

What he means is that you're making it difficult for yourself (impossible actually) to try and program a S7 efficiently when you are avoiding using/learning any STL as it is the base language for this system.

Resistance is futile.

here's an AB version of what I believe you want, just replace the ONS with a FP instruction for Siemens.

flipge4.jpg