timer in redlion hmi

amit22

hello,
i m facing one problem to start the timer after entering more than 15 value in the LOADCELL tag...can you help me??it's running very fast...

in the first page please press reciepe1.
in the second page please enter more than 15 in the loadcell tag.
see the program and help me.

i want to start timer normally...

Given that you've got so many questions, why don't you email our tech support department at [email protected] and they will help you out directly. Also, we've let our sales guy in India have you details. He ought to be in touch...

Similar Topics

hello everybody, here i have attached my program.please help me out for this problem.actually timer run very fast after we...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to program a RedLion Graphite HMI to access the done bit from one of the timers, using the DF1 driver. I see that I can access the...
Replies
Views
I have been using Crimson 2.0 and have been using the remote view to show active run speed of equipment. I now need to display and elapsed timer...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how to create or address a millisecond timer in the redlion g3.
Replies
Views
I have some logic that I have written within a 5380 series controller that tracks the time an event is started, while the event is running an RTO...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom