Mitsubishi fx2n plc and servo sytem to a cnc router

tommee10533

Hello,I have a FX2n plc with a FX-20GM FX-10GM 5 axis with all the motors and amps.My qustion is there any way I can use this sytem in a cnc router.I have about 50 of these and I want to market them as a hobbyist cnc machinig center.
Thanks

EBay

If you have only the electrical hardware you describe put it up for sale. It is a long way to a CNC. You need displays or computer software plus a lot of mechanical know how and parts. But than again if you are unemployed or nothing better to do plus an extra $5k to develop the system yourself more power to you.

Similar Topics

Dear all, I have a FX2N-20MR chinese semi-clon of a Mitsubishi PLC. It has only a serial DB9 port that cannot be removed or exchanged (which is...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am new here and this is my first post. I've just received my new PLC by post. It is a FX2N-20MT, a chinese clone of a Mitsubishi...
Replies
Views
good morning every one I have a problem in Mitsubishi plc fx2n the battery led is on and progE/cpuE led flashing the plc in a machine which runs...
Replies
Views
For some background information, I am in the process of converting a Mitsubishi FX2N to a Siemens S7-1200. I am viewing the Mitsubishi program...
Replies
Views
Hi Dear friends, My Mitsubishi PLC FX2N-80-MR has stopped working and Prog-E led is on.What Can be The reason.Please guide. Urgent. thanks In...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom