How to get the CSA Certificate for Control Panel.

Watt

Dear All,
Anybody know,How to get this standard for Panel.
Pls give me the information or Website of place,Where can create the Certificate for that.

Thank you.
Watt

I do this for special systems. You contact CSA and they will explain how to do it.

Usually it involves sending them drawings and pictures, then they visit you shop to inspect and if all is ok they issue a single sticker on the panel.

Cost less than 1K.

But normaly the panel builder has a "site licence" for its standar panels.

Similar Topics

We have a new electrical safety inspector and he's asking us to show the CSA sticker for our SCARA robot controllers. We have never been asked...
Replies
Views
I’m looking at designing a drive system for a machine in Canada I plan on using a drive isolation transformer as a feed to the drive cabinet...
Replies
Views
I have some devices coming from overseas that are CE certified but aren't CSA certified. Is there a way to get these approved to be used in...
Replies
Views
I don't have a copy of this Ontario Canada standard but with respect to section 7.21.3 Enabling Devices, I believe the intent and quite possibly...
Replies
Views
Hi Everybody, I am looking for some advise or comments on what I know about CSA components and protection methods. Without having the CSA...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom