Vee-Arc Super 7000 Manual

rootboy

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hey guys,

We have a Vee-Arc Super 7000 that is spitting out a couple of error codes and I don't have a manual for the drive.

So a couple of questions:

Does anyone know of an online location where I can pick up a copy of the manual?

Does anyone have one for sale?

And does anyone know what these two faults mean:

pro60
proCL

Thanks!

allscott said:
Can't help you but that sure is a snazy name for whatever it is. :)

I'm not sure that I would want the word "Arc" in any of my electrical products.
icon10.gif

But thanks, we decided to do the right thing and replace it with a 1336 Plus II (not as old and we have the manuals).

Last edited:
Dear rootboy,
I don't have access to a vee arc manual presently, but I do remember that proCL indicates a failure in 3rd phase lower output unit. You have an AU(pper) AL(ower) BU(pper BL(ower) CU(pper and CL(ower). Sounds to me like you need to get it repaired. Good Luck - They are excellent units)

Golly, you should find a museum home for that thing! I thought I had seen the last one of those 10 years ago.

They were rugged but very low performance by today's standards. And dogs to troubleshoot too, as I recall.