Ethernet cable range

plcsoftvsd

I am in a a bit of fix ..we have a project wherein we are using ethernet cables to connect between 6 PLC's but the distance is 145 metres. ( and i think 100 metres is the maximum length recommemded for ethernet cable).

What could be good economical solution for this problem,

The fibre optic solution is expensive as i need to buy FO switches for all the 6 plcs i need to connect.

cheers.

Even more economical:
Just connect a 145 metres ethernet cable of good industrial quality (=Profinet). I have done that many times up to 150 metres with never a problem.

Similar Topics

Hello, I've been trying to learn this a while now and still have not found out how this works. I have an Omron CJ2M PLC and an ABB ACS 355 VFD...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I was wondering if anyone has any suggesting on getting Ethernet Cables with RJ45 connectors into control panels. Looking for...
Replies
Views
What is the symbol for a Ethernet cable on a Loop Diagram?
Replies
Views
Hi, Dose anyone have recommendations for Ethernet cable for site-use with laptop? I usually use regular office cable, but the lock-pin usually...
Replies
Views
Hi, expert: we have one machine with 6 Sercos axis (kinetix6000) controlled by L71, there are 1756-M08SE and 1756-EN2T and one input module and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom