Mitsubishi PLC comunication

roxtech

Hi dear,
kindly help me to find out IC number for given RS232 to RS422 converter pcb. One IC is Max232. check attached file and help me to make home converter. I trace this converter but local manufacture rub IC number.

Did you produce the attached document containing the circuit board drawing?

Hi dear,
No I trace this ciruit from converter which is working ok on A series PLC. Now I was trying to build this converter. I try to use IC AM26LS31 and AM26LS32. but i got no comm. error may be some PCB ERROR.

If you have an HMI, either E-series or GOT you will only need a null modem cable or a variation of it for the E series HMI. With a Misubishi you only but the converter once in the cable. Other brands of PLC's build it into each unit and you pay when you but the unit. Check the price and you pay more than the $100usd for the converter each time but it is covered in the cost.