Modicon Proworx32 - Remove a Branch

PeterW

Cannot remember, is there a way to remove a branch down after a contact, without deleting the contact and having to re-program the contact in? I'm sure there was a way but old age is getting the better of me.

It sounds like I'm going to have to make some changes on-line and move things around whilst the system is running, so i need to be careful, the above ability wouldn't half make it easier.

You're going to attempt online progamming with Proworx32?
Brave one. :geek: :geek:

If there is a way to remove only the vertical short I've never found it.

Use the Open command. I would make a vertical short and practice where you put the cursor in order to make the correct vertical short go away if it's that critical that you not shut something down.

Open works a treat (off-line in any case).. thanks...

I don't know what it is but everyone looks so sorry for me when I say I have to make on-line changes with this o_O