Clx L51 M1

CESC

Gents

I have an application that communicates to nodes on a DH+ network and then loads jobs and sends the jobs to two automatic pallet trucks. Thing is currently the clx is version 8.52. So I upgraded to 13 and the memory ran out. To cure this I put a L55 processor in and this cured the memory problem. Thing is now the system wouldn't work correctly, like message instructions not executing across ethernet although DH network worked. We put this down to some version conflict and decided to trial a L61 processor on v15, the system works better but loses jobs and the automatic pallet trucks start behaving in a peculiar fashion. I am back on L51 version 8.52 with no issues. Is this common are there any solutions?

Just a guess : your problem could be due to Controller execution time, which will have gone down in the later processors/revisions. You could be overloading the message buffers by your logic re-triggering messages too quickly.

Some positive method of scheduling your messages is required.

How are your messages triggered currently ?

Can you post the relevant part of the code which triggers messages ?