Wonderware 7.1 abtcp

Kev77

I am trying to make changes to a PLC-5 program and I am having some trouble with the ABTCP driver in wonderware. Currently is reading and writing to several different interger,floating point and bit files. For example: I open the ABTCP server and I see that it is reading data from B3:0 to B3:213. How can I get ot to read up to B3:250?

Kev77.

From what I understand, WW daservers read only what the client is asking for. To read up to B3:250 you would have to create new tags in the client (Intouch?) using the access name that points to that server with those item names.

Similar Topics

im trying to get a wonderware application to talk to a micrologix 1500 thru a digi one iap. I can see and go online with the micrologix 1500 thru...
Replies
Views
I've got a Slc-5/03, connected to a 1761-NET-ENI. I'm sort of reverse engineering the program - outside vendor, I've got no info on the program...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Recently, my Archestra IDE shut down while I was editing. After restarting the IDE, I noticed warning symbols under my opened...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. I'm working on a rehab where they had a standalone InTouch 2014 HMI that they called a SCADA, but it's really basic stuff. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom