Help with Mnemonic to ladder conversion

Steve Meisel

I am working on an old TI315. I couldn't get the pc to communicate so I had to plug the programmer into the front of it and record the ladder program by hand. Well that's done but I have run into a question with a rung or two of the conversion. Please tell me if I have this right:

STR 143
AND 006
AND 007
STR 143
AND NOT 006
AND 010
STR OR
OUT 0154

----||----||-----||----+-------( )--
143 006 007 | 154
|
----||----|/|----||----+
143 006 010

This would make sense as 006 is a selector switch that the opererators use to switch between part types, and 007 and 010 are reed swithes on a cyclinder that detects if a hole is drilled. One part type has a hole and the other has no hole. Still looks confusing by just looking at the mnemonics.

Thanks,

Steve

Use the tags "ladder" and "/ladder" to show ladder logic properly lined up and don't preview it before posting.

----| |----| |-----| |----+-------( )--
143 006 007 | 154
|
----| |----|/|----| |-----+
143 006 010

And it looks like you got it right.

DirectSoft (Automation Diret) will work with the TI3xx series hardware.
I suggest spenind a couple of hundred bucks and get it.
Makes life a whole lot easier!