S7-200 And Easyview(mt508tv)

mniknezhadi

Dear Sir/Madam;
I am bussy in a project and I select PLC S7-200 and Easyview. But I have a problem, I could manage the Output bits(q0.0, q0.1 ,....)Memory Bits and Variable words by Easy view but I could not do so for Input Bits of PLC.
I tried it in different methods in easybiulder as follows:
I 0.5
I 000005

This is a ladder program for test the Easyview Input bits manageing.

x.jpg

I will be pleased if somone could help me.

yours,

... if i undestand you right, you want to set the INPUT of the PLC !?! if so ... it's a total senseless. you can't do that, because in the begining of every scan the PLC reads the input states. You can display them in your HIM but not set them (manage!!!)

As bio said you can't do it that way. Replace I0.5 with M0.5 and I0.1 with M0.1 and then it will work. Obviously make sure M0.5 and M0.1 are free for use, that is, you haven't already used them elsewhere in your program.

Bryan