RSView Studio 5.0, PanelView 1000 Plus

Patrick

Lifetime Supporting Member
RSView Studio 5.0, PanelView 1000 Plus. The system was installed about a year ago. I have a password that works on the panelview. When I run the screens from RSView test application, the password doesn’t work. Is this normal?

I can't recall the reason why but.

If you look at the users on the computer you are testing with you will probably find that the account you are trying to log in with is corrupted and looks like a big long serial number.

Delete this account and recreate the user you are trying to use. You should be good then.

This is common when you restore an .apa file on a different pc than the one that developed the application. RSView ME uses the user accounts on your pc I believe.

RSL

Thank you for the response. Not sure if I'm looking in the right place. I see several names with passwords. Maybe i'll wait till the AB rep shows up next week. I was just curious.

Thank you
Pat

RSL said:
I can't recall the reason why but.

If you look at the users on the computer you are testing with you will probably find that the account you are trying to log in with is corrupted and looks like a big long serial number.

Delete this account and recreate the user you are trying to use. You should be good then.

This is common when you restore an .apa file on a different pc than the one that developed the application. RSView ME uses the user accounts on your pc I believe.

RSL

Correct - that is what is happening.