Global Connections

scottmurphy

Can they be updated dynamically??

What I have, is 2 screens, running identical applications. One of the PV+ is used
to print log data at regular intervals, currently I am using the remote display & print
options to acheive, via the global connections.

Can I assign the global connections based on the state of a tag/bit? This way, I could
have a setup screen, and toggle the state of the tag/bit, via a system screen.

Can this be done, I can delete the global connections for the 2nd application, but does
become a hassle.

Similar Topics

Hello all, I am using FactoryTalk View SE. I am trying to link an element from a global object to a display. This display will have a...
Replies
Views
I am using FactoryTalk View Version 8.2. Sometimes, when I open my project, the Date and Time Global Connections have been deleted. This is...
Replies
Views
Can anyone tell me what happens to the tags I enter in Global Connections under "Display" for "Replace Display Number" and "Remote Display...
Replies
Views
new to PLC programming, new to the forum. have been lurking and learning for a bit and am excited to learn as much as i can here, now for my...
Replies
Views
I would like to understand a little more about the Global Connections in RS View ME. I would like to use the Month,Day and Time to place in a tag...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom