Memory in PV+

Myles

Hello!

I have developed an application using Factory Talk Veiw Studio 5.0.

And am now about to buy the PV+ for our project. while specifying the PV+ I noticed that there is a choice of two memory options, D1 that has 32MB flash and 64MB ram
and D2 that has 128MB flash and 128 MB ram.

I am unsure how to calculate which memory option to go for, obviously the higher memory option would be better but if it is not needed would rather not spend the extra cash.

at present i have 34 screens, but intend on sizing this up to around 100.

I have 14 tags in a data log model for trending, which will go up to around 50, I have sized the data log model at 100,000 data points. all are floting point.

For the Alarm history i have selected the last 500 to be stored.

The PV+ will either be the 700 or 1000.

any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers

Myles