Cup Infeed problem.

gappvembe

Hi again.
You may have seen the picture below before, it is the same machine just a different approach. For the life of me I can not get consistency out of this program.
What I want to do is, during the time the Electrocam PLUS 7 (I:3/7) is on I want it to turn on the star wheels (O:5/14) in the the 4 pack program, I want it to rotate enough for two cups [Start at one point of the wheel and stop as the Eye (I:1/31) sees it the second time].

My original idea was to to have I:3/7 [Star wheels on] on roughly 3/4 time it needed and have it spin until it sees the eye again...

Rung27.jpg

... But it seems to over shoot the the eye every once and a while.

I then tried attaching a counter to it so it would only spin to the second point... but again that failed.
Rung27with2cupcount.jpg

I'm really at a loss. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

adco.jpg

I actually came up with something that works!
AdcoFix.jpg

The only issue now, is every once and a while (NOT EVERY TIME)at the end of the cycle it will only allow one cup to pass, not two...
Hmm....

You might want to try using a OSR (one shot rising) after I:3/7 where it triggers your counter, this way you will only get one count for each input going true. You can get multiple counts depending on the scan time.