What Do These Bit Realays Do/mean?

TURG

HI EVERYONE I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM SO BARE WITH ME. CHEERS!
I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT SO ALLEN BRADLEY LOGIC. SEE ATTACHED PICTURE.
I NEED TO FIND OUT WHAT PURPOSE THE B9:1/1 AND B9:1/2 RELAYS DO IN THE LADDERS 1, 4, 5 AND 6. AFTER PENDANT CONTROL. ( SEE ATTACHED FILE, HIGHLIGHTED BY RED ARROWS). THEY HAVE THE EXAMINE IF CLOSED (XIC) STATUS AND A ZERO IN THIER ADDRESS TABLE.
DO THEY CARRY THEY HELP MAKE THE RUNG TRUE IF CLOSED.
ANY IDEAS MUCH APPRICIATED.
CHEERS(y)

Can you post the program?
Zip the program to a .zip file and you can attach it using the attach file button in the post reply window.

Right-click on those B9 addresses and select Find All. This will tell you where else they are used in the program.

HI,cheers guys. i have zippped the program. it is for allen bradley rs logix 500. so you may need to have that program to encript the zipped file into the correct format.
Cheers.