Shift register help (Fanuc)

jseavers

I was wondering if a real number could be passed though a shift register for Fanuc RX3i plc. Proficy machine edition is what I use and looking into tech info I had only seen examples for 0 or 1 passed though shift registors. What I plan on doing is taking a real number from a analog input and watch it in 30 steps.

Thanks in advance for help!

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi everyone I am completely new to using shift registers and am a bit stuck, my shift register works as should, it is for an overhead conveyor...
Replies
Views
Hi I am fairly new to codesys 3 but I'm currently trying to make a little project using 4 cameras, a sensor and a conveyor belt each camera take...
Replies
Views
Posted previously but had the wrong info, hoping to get new advice. Being a mechanical engineer, I'm not very experienced with PLCs, and what...
Replies
Views
I'd like to start by saying that my background in engineering is mostly mechanical, and I have a tiny bit of experience with AB and RSLogix (to...
Replies
Views
Hello dear experts! just started learning STL and tried writing a program that writes the status of a particular bit M0.1 on 80 bits of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom