RSLinx and Pactware.

Andybr

Does anybody out there use the RSLinx Limited DTM driver with the Pactware FDT package. I am trying to use this combination and the lack of any detailed documentation is making this very difficult.
The Rockwell DTM's are installed and visible in Pactware and all of the DTM's seem to work correctly but I can not work out the format for the CIP Path in the Linx driver. I think that the problem is that the driver does not require the whole of the path to be entered but I have no idea which parts are needed. Rockwell in the UK have been helpful but they are not familiar with Pactware and the application is not exactly mainstream.
Andybr

I am still struggling with this however I have made some progress. I can now enter a path that the RSLinx DTM will accept and connect to the DTM. My problem now is that I can add a Flex IO 1794-ACN15 as a device but the applet just says that the device is not responding and connection is impossible. This is not a show stopper but is something I think will be useful if I can get it to work. I would welcome any suggestions.

Andybr