Simatic Panel TP177Micro

Egil-s

Hi there.

I'm new with the simatic panels, and not a expert on plc's generaly.

I bought a TP 177 Micro, that i'm going to connect to a Siemens PLC (cpu 224, with modules, EM235,231 and 232)

I'm using WinCC flexible to configure the HMI, but i cant get it to communicate with the PLC.

I have created external tags, and adressed them to MW0 etc.

I have tried to changed connection modes on the HMI and i still cant get any connection.

All i want is to display the analogue signals on the EM235 etc.

Hi Egil,

Try looking here (posted a picture of a typical connection between S7200 and TP177 Micro).

Hope this helps!

YES!

Thank you very much, i have tried for days now, and all i needed to do was to change the baudrate on the plc.

That helped a lot :)

Hi everybody, I have to modify the file of a ttp177 micro, but I haven't the file in my pc, so i need to make a back up (with wincc flexible 2007 compact) but I don't know how and I don't want make a mistake and erase de file so how I could to that?

Hi everybody, I have to modify the file of a ttp177 micro, but I haven't the file in my pc, so i need to make a back up (with wincc flexible 2007 compact) but I don't know how and I don't want make a mistake and erase de file so how I could to that?

hi,

you can only take the backup of the project if you had "Enable back transfer" option during the project downloading.

During the downloading option, if its done with enabling "back transfer", then a file named "*.pdz" file will be available on the operator panel or its storage medium.

Before setting the project transferring, the HMI should be in transfer mode.

How to back transfer the project
Start WinCC flexible without opening a project. Navigate to "Project\Transfer \Communication Settings" and set the communication parameters "Device type", "Mode" and "Computer name or IP address".

Select the path "Project\Transfer\Back transfer..." to transfer the saved project from the operator panel in WinCC.

This will load the project and opens the file. you can save the file and continue working on it. :nodi:

please chk the below link for more clarification

Back Transfer Document

Back Transfer Devices

rgds,
RBM

But I have no idea if they are do the enable back transfer and I tried Communication Settings, but I cant do the back transfer. But I just noticed that the speed transfer between the RS232/PPI cable and WinCC are not the same, maybe it because of that?

But I have no idea if they are do the enable back transfer and I tried Communication Settings, but I cant do the back transfer. But I just noticed that the speed transfer between the RS232/PPI cable and WinCC are not the same, maybe it because of that?

hi,

all the settings need to match with the WinCCFlexible.

But i really doubt that for TP177A uploading is not possible. Check the link Back Transfer Devices

go to the second page. In that, for TP177A, they haven't mentioned about uploading. I fear you may not be having the option for uploading with WinCCFlex.

for TP177B, there is an option marked for uploading with WinCCFlex.

for TP1777A, there is an option for Backup/Restore with protool software. Why dont you try out with protool.

rgds,
RBM

Last edited: