OT: AutoCAD Electrical 2008

Greg Dake

Greetings,

I use ACE 2008...Does anyone know how to install express tools with this product? It doesn't appear to be available....If I remember correctly the express tools were available in ACE 2006...

Thanks in advance,

Greg

I found the answer...

In ACE, express tools is not a default option during the install. In fact, I don't remember being prompted to install them. At any rate, if you go "add/remove" programs, and select "change" on the ACE product it will run the installer. You can then select to intstall additional/optional tools. Express tools is one of them.

Greg