Proagent in wincc flex 2007

userxyz

I just opened catalog ST 80 on page 4/83

The proagent from wincc flex 2007 can show more then the one that I'm using from version 2005, is this correct ?

On the image in that catalog I can see that the sequences can be shown like S7-Graph style, with conditions shown !!! In 2005 I cannot show conditions as far as I know...

?

Combo said:
I just opened catalog ST 80 on page 4/83

The proagent from wincc flex 2007 can show more then the one that I'm using from version 2005, is this correct ?

On the image in that catalog I can see that the sequences can be shown like S7-Graph style, with conditions shown !!! In 2005 I cannot show conditions as far as I know...

?

Its correct. But you need a big screen. The Graph7 style gets to messy on a 10" MP277 it works better with a bigger screen.

conditions

Okay.

Seeing conditions can be very usefull :)

It's a pitty that it gets messy on a 10" (n)

PS Bratt, you rule

Bratt said:
Its correct. But you need a big screen. The Graph7 style gets to messy on a 10" MP277 it works better with a bigger screen.

Here are some screenshots of a simple Graph

From Graph 7
RealGraph.jpg

List view MP277
Listview.jpg

This last one is the WinCC Flex 2007 proagent.

Can you see the conditions and the supervisions and interlocks in LAD ?

The post before this ons is what I have now on my finished project, I'm happy with it, but seeing conditions would make it more powerfull for maintenance

Bratt said:
Graphview MP277
Graphview.jpg

Error Graphview MP277
ErroGraph.jpg

Error evaluation MP277
ErrorEval.jpg

The last one is the transistion conditions displayed when a fault has occurred this has worked since the protool days. But it seems like you are right about the news that it nowadays should be possible to display the transistion conditions even when there are no faults.

From "News in WinccFlexible 2007"

When in "Step sequence" mode, the detailed view shows the network belonging to the current step of the step sequence. Provided that there are no ALARM-S messages and no error definitions are selected.

I did a quick test and dident get it to work but I'll look into this when i have some more free time.

Last edited:
euh

euh Bratt,

I did not know that I can see transistions in my current flex 2005.

I know that I can see what steps that are active, but what if the program waits for something and there is no supervision or interlock in this step, can this be monitorred in my current proagent screens from flex 2005 ? I should be able to see why and the conditions... or is this only in flex 2007 ?

Bratt said:
The last one is the transistion conditions displayed when a fault has occurred this has worked since the protool days. But it seems like you are right about the news that it nowadays should be possible to display the transistion conditions even when there are no faults.

From "News in WinccFlexible 2007"

When in "Step sequence" mode, the detailed view shows the network belonging to the current step of the step sequence. Provided that there are no ALARM-S messages and no error definitions are selected.

I did a quick test and dident get it to work but I'll look into this when i have some more free time.

Combo said:
euh Bratt,

I did not know that I can see transistions in my current flex 2005.

I know that I can see what steps that are active, but what if the program waits for something and there is no supervision or interlock in this step, can this be monitorred in my current proagent screens from flex 2005 ? I should be able to see why and the conditions... or is this only in flex 2007 ?

You cant in 2005.

In 2007 according to Siemens it should be possible but i cant get it to work so i called Siemens but the guy i talked to couldn't get it work either.

The Siemens guy promised he would get back to me with an answer so hopefully there is a solution.

No wonder i couldn't get it to work. This is the answer i got from Siemens.

"The description from help is not correct. I will forward this fault in documentation to our development. This has to be changed in the documentation version."

okay

Hope it 'ill work, I'm the next one who will test this

Bratt said:

"The description from help is not correct. I will forward this fault in documentation to our development. This has to be changed in the documentation version."

Bratt

Bratt,

I installed s7 5.4 sp1 + flex 2007.

So, I tried these screens offcourse...

I used the expample project MP377_ProAgent for my MP277 panel.

vieuwing pdiag alarms in LAD is no problem.

vieuwing graphs works, BUT, only if I connect a mouse, then I can scroll down in it and see the complete graph.

Another problem is that the screen with the transitions/interlocks/supervisions doesn't do anything... remains cleared.

Do you have an idea why I can't see transitions and why I have to connect a mouse ?

Bratt said:
Graphview MP277
Graphview.jpg

Error Graphview MP277
ErroGraph.jpg

Error evaluation MP277
ErrorEval.jpg

Bratt said:

You cant never see the transisitions :cry:. First they told me that you could and the help file also claims that you could but i later got the answer that the help file was wrong!!!!

I have never used the GRAPH view i only use the text views. In text view the arrow keys work but they dont seem to work in Graph view. You should report this to the Siemens suport