FX1N communication error

pravesh

hello world.
Am having problem with my FX1N.

I ve got the SC09 cable. connected the PLC to the PC. then i installed the FXGP WIN-E sofware. Am trying to connect to the PLC , but each time am getting a 'communication error' .

can someone help plz. Did i miss some steps? Do i need a driver for the cable?

pravesh said:
hello world.
Am having problem with my FX1N.

I ve got the SC09 cable. connected the PLC to the PC. then i installed the FXGP WIN-E sofware. Am trying to connect to the PLC , but each time am getting a 'communication error' .

can someone help plz. Did i miss some steps? Do i need a driver for the cable?
Have you set up the correct com port baud rate , databits etc? 9600, Even parity,7 databits,1stop bit
Is it a real one or a USB/RS232 converter?
Is the cable ok, no damage?

Last edited:
Michael Bell said:
Have you set up the correct com port baud rate , databits etc? 9600, Even parity,7 databits,1stop bit
Is it a real one or a USB/RS232 converter?
Is the cable ok, no damage?

its the real USB-SC09 usb to RS 422 Adapter for MELSEC PLC FX&A FS-24042005 cable. ya i ve set all the above parameters. N the cable should be ok, just bought it.

pravesh said:
its the real USB-SC09 usb to RS 422 Adapter for MELSEC PLC FX&A FS-24042005 cable. ya i ve set all the above parameters. N the cable should be ok, just bought it.
So has the USB converter driver installed a new virtual com port on your PC

No such com port was created. Am having doubts about the cable now. How can i check whether the cable is ok or not?

solved... the problem was with the cable driver

I'm just quote previous thread becoz the problem is same..I'm now trying to communicate PLC QnA series with USB-SC09..I'm already download the driver from this website

http://www.plccables.com/drivers.html

(CP210X USB to UART Bridge)

Should be this cable can use for QnA series CPU PLC rite? Or just for FX and A series? Let say this cable can use for QnA. Why the cable cannot communicate with PLC?

If my driver that I using is not the driver for the cable. Anyone can give me the link to download the correct driver for this cable.

Thank a lot for your info.