Use PG730, How to Save to File ??

apple

Hi~ guys.
Here is my question : When I use PG730 to edit PLC programs on line, can I save the changes to the file(Hard Disk File) after editing ?? I did try to press "Shift + F7", but not work, PG730 show me "Temporary Storage in PLC is Not Permitted". So, How can I do to write the changes to file??
Thanks your help very much !! :)
Thank you~

Similar Topics

Hi; First of all, I am sorry that my post is not relevant with this forum. I have recently purchased Samsung cell phone. I have alreay saved...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have a datablock in a PLC witch contains about 700 variables. I must save this data once a day on a Windows PC in a XML or CSV file. Eg...
Replies
Views
Hello Folks! I have an issue and its very often but in this case i applied all the tricks and tips that i always do in similiar issues but in this...
Replies
Views
I'm a bit stuck again... See the redacted picture. At the moment, pressing F7 saves the "live" laser measurement into the boxes indicated by the...
Replies
Views
On my HMI-1200, I'm trying to assign the image of a floppy disk ("save" icon) to a function key. I couldn't find one in the default drop-down...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom