Siemens MP377

karlk

We have used MP370's for our applications for the last few years. We are now using the MP377's and are having troubles with the touch screens. When you press the screen the response is sluggish and you often have to press the same area more than once to get the function to activate. When entering in values via the numeric keypad the screen occasionally appears to lock up for about 1/2 second. These problems are happening on numerous panels running different programs.

Has anyone else had this problem? If yes did you find a remedy?

Similar Topics

I'm still getting used to working with Siemens Step 7 Classic, and WinCC in the Simatic Manager package. I need a trend line on the MP377 HMI, and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a MP377 12 inch touch panel . when turn ON its show only white screen . In the RJ45 two lights always ON. I can't communicate, In...
Replies
Views
Should be an easy question. I just can't seem to search the right words... I just got a Siemens CP5711... one goes to the PC via USB cable. The...
Replies
Views
need communications setup for siemens mp377 to talk to a cti 2500 via rs422, anyone done this?
Replies
Views
Hi all, I replaced a faulty MP377 at work last week, and transferred the program via the SD card, which all appeared to work well, but when i...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom