fm452- temposonic r-series

a_rajeeva

Hello,

I am using FM452 CAM card of seimens for reading the temposonis r-series sensor. The reading is very good. the sensor is mounted inside a hydaulic cylinder and is used to get the position of cylinder.

During running suddenly the FM452 card shows internal fault and stops showing reading. I have to switch off power and back on to restore.

This happens 1 time in month all other days is working normal 24 hr a day. What may be the reason.

Similar Topics

when the operator (hmi) changes (slightly) the Begin or End data on the FM452 Siemens module, the cam outputs flicker for one cycle. how can we...
Replies
Views
We typically have used temposonic probes in dummy cylinders for step feeder position and control in log handling. I'm considering using an MTS...
Replies
Views
I have been beating my head against two tempos now for awhile. The machine is a planer of which we are controlling the side head sizes with...
Replies
Views
I have a preexisting condition on a servovalve controlled cylinder when it is at endpoint it will oscillate. We have Temposonic (blue) probe in...
Replies
Views
I've a strange problem, hope one of you can help. Thanks in advance. I searched the forum and did not see anything on this. These tempos and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom