Help pls

Michael,
If you want help, you would have to give some more information other than a fragment of code - more detail the better.

From the part you have given, it appears to be an Allen Bradley PLC program, rung 0000 is reading 3 words from an AMCI 2731 resolver module into integers N21:0 through N21:2. Rungs 0001 through 0004 appear to be logic for writing messages to some sort of annunciator.

This is only my 'best guess' based on what you have given.

Tim.

plc5 talk to HMI(hitech in taiwan),use preset message display in HMI,when bit in PLC is set 0,relative message could not be rest,for example:

b10:7/12 value is 1,relative message number(n11:9 in my pro)is 124,so HMI will display 124th message,but now when b10:7/12 is 0,n11:9 value is still 124,so confused about it...

I do a research in pro,but only find one N11:9....

attached is whole pro.