Winnc Flexible template problem

Bakkei

I'm designing a MP270B in WinCC Flexible 2005 SP1 HF7. When I place items (buttons, etc.) on the template they always apear behind items on normal screens; with the exception of the alarm view & indicator. The tab order "Template before screen" and "Screen before template" options of the template screen don't seem to change this. How do I change this?

You have to move the items around on your screens so that they don't conflict with items on your template.

The tab order is the sequence that the focus passes from one object to another on a screen by pressing the tab button on the keyboard. Each item has a "tab index" that determines its place in the sequence.

Nick

But, but, but... That's just plain stupid! I've made a kind of "pop-up" for manual control of actuators. Normally they are not visible, but when I want to control an actuator the window pops up. And I want it to pop-up and not pop-under the objects already on the screen.

Oh, well. The joy of engineering... Thanks for the answer anyhow! Now I'm sure I need to copy the pop-up onto every screen. Thanks Siemens!