Maple Systems EZware-5000 question

Phil_T

Hello,

I have a problem with a Maple Systems HMI5056T HMI.

I’m using Ezware-5000 to program the interface, the HMI is communicating through modbus RTU master to a Scadapack PLC. And the communication seems to be ultra slow.

The HMI does not store the last value that was captured from the scadapack, so every time I switch display, it takes up to 10 seconds to display all my analog displays and or tags displays.

(i.e.: when it happens the displays will not show anything, it will show text and every static object but if an object or a display is attached to a tag it will show nothing until the communication has grab a value from the controller). It really looks bad.

I tried to optimize my communication, but with no success. Also in the Ezware there’s a settings for the block interval time, which I tried, and it helped a bit but the address in the plc are scattered every where because It is an existing PLC that we are retrofitting the HMI. And I don’t really want to re assign the addresses just because the HMI is slow…

If anyone knows anything about this, I would really appreciate it.

Regards

Phil