PanelView Plus 1000 power supply

Kemical

Dear All,

I powered Allen Bradely's PanelView Plus 1000 with 24Vdc supply and the PanelView displayed for about 10mins and went off. I have tried to power it again but it has refused to come on.
I don't know if anyone out there ever had a similar experience and what do I need to do?

Thanks All

There are some communications lights on the back of the unit. Are any of the lights associated with these ports flashing or does the whole unit seem dead?

The first thing you need to tell us is what type of power supply you are using. How mamy amps is it rated? You may have blown the power supply.

The lights associated with the ports are not flashing. The system refused to be powered as the fuse just cut anytime you try to power it.

You mean the fuse is blowing everytime you try to hook it up? What type of power supply do you have? Size and Rating?

You are sure you have a DC unit?

Wasn't there a defect in the power supplies of some PViews??

I seem to recall a safety notice that was on the AB tech support website.

Something to do with internal wiring.