1756-CNBR Status...

vel_sathish

Hi,

How I can find the communication Status of the 1756-CNBR Module? I need to display the Network Status (A or B) in HMI. But I can't find the proper instuction in the Manual. Can any one help me in this regard?

You'll need to access the ControlNet Object to get the media status from the module.

See RA Knowledgebase document 16584 or 18423 for details about how to do this with a CIP Generic Message.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I tried in Rockwell Website, but it prompting me user id & password. It may be available for the Tech Support users. How I can view those things?

The simple process is to buy a TechConnect contract and thus have access to telephone and Internet technical support services as well as software and firmware update and media replacement services.

Or send me a PM on the forum with your e-mail address and I'll print those documents to PDF and e-mail them to you.

Ken nice to meet you. I'm new to the forums and I have the same problem with the CNB status. However I don't have access to those documents at Rockwell Knowledgebase. Can you please send me those documents at [email protected]? Thanks in advance.