problem with recipe in winccflex 2005

I don't think that a columnwise recipe view is possible unless you build your own control. I would also think about getting all the latest hotfixes for WinCC Flex, Its a bit dodgy.

Dear Sir

OK fine
my besic requirement is to read data values from csv file to wincc flex internal tags then i may want to modify some value of that internal tags and then dump it to PLC
How can i achive it?
If,to read csv data in internal tag by VB then send me VB codes

Warm Regards
Nehe

From where would you read the CSV file?
If you can get the data into the WinCC flex environment you could create a 'recipe' under the recipes tab, the tags in the recipe can receive your CSV data then you could creae some buttons running some VB script to add the data as a record to your recipe. Then by using input/output fields you can build your columnwise recipe viewer.