PanelView & 5/03??

Terry Boblitt

If you put an eeprom in the 5/03 and set it so it will reload on power up--S:1/12. Then setup panelview to write to controller on power up. Which one will have the last word??? As to writing to interger files and timers???
Just wondering
Terry

Depends on how you set up the power to the PLC and HMI. But if it's a race i'd put my money on the PV powering up last and sending data once it has established comm with the SLC.

Similar Topics

I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Currently we have three plants running with Controllogix PLCs (L72, L73, L74). In each of these plants we have 2 FTView SE...
Replies
Views
Hey all, i have a panelview screen (image attached), with 4 items on it. Program 1, Program 2, ...3, ...4. The PLC i am using is a compactlogix...
Replies
Views
Hello All! Ok, we got a Work cell from a Integrator that is sending saved scanning data from the PLC to HMI (Panel View Plus) when I look at this...
Replies
Views
saludos a toda la comunidad Hace unos días he venido presentando pérdida de comunicación en una terminal hmi, anexo las imagenes de la secencia...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom