Programming PID Control

I was just wondering if anyone has information regarding how to program an Allen-Bradley RS5000 PLC using RSLogix 5000 programming software and a 4-20mA signal.

rofl Alaric, had a bad day ?

Gunther, I think what Alaric meant to say was.....

Please be more specific, indicate where you are having problems, or what techniques you are unfamiliar with, and we can help you more.

Yes, I just put PID in RS5000 last week. It was my first in 5000. Put some effort in, give some detailed information, and I will help where I can.

Similar Topics

Hi Everybody, Can anyone tell me how a PID control programming can be achieved by PLC using versa pro.I know PLCs now a days can be used for...
Replies
Views
I am using a 4-20mA signal from an RTD to an ABB ACH 550 drive. I want to know if anyone has ever set up a PID loop on one of these units before...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon Everyone, I hope you can help me with a problem. I have been converting a program from a Micrologix 1400 over to a S7-1200 PLC and...
Replies
Views
Folks, I would like to get some ideas/suggestions on how to use PIDE/P_PIDE in best way for my H&V system. I have one feedback: Temperature...
Replies
Views
I'm having trouble programming a PID loop in 505 workshop. Are there any examples out there of how to program this, or how it even works? I got a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom