PV1400e Switching screen Delay

Nexusbase

I encounter a problem of 1400e panelview when switching screen commanded from PLC from a page to another. It take about 10-15 second to change the screen from one to another with PLC command control

The setting and communication protocol as below:

1) communication network: Remote I/O, baud rate: 230.4K
2) the addressing for tags are in I/O type for pushbutton and indicator display
It required long time to switch the screen commanded from PLC but if using goto screen button, it work well.

Our application use a lot switching screen from PLC.

The detail of the PV1400e as below:
Cat: 2711E-T10C6
Series: C
Revision: A
Firmware: 5.13

Similar Topics

I am doing some project work in a plant with older equipment which will NOT be updated. They will buy a new line in the near future so are using...
Replies
Views
After completing a mostly successful import of a large PV1400e project into FTV v6.1, I find am having two issues with the new alarm server...
Replies
Views
I am attempting to upload/download to a few PV 1400e's. Win 7 would not allow me to install Panelbuilder 1400e (2711E-ND1). I installed virtual...
Replies
Views
I have to make some changes to an existing older system that has a PLC5 and a PanelView 1400e that communicates via RIO. I need to figure out how...
Replies
Views
I have an old PV1400E touch screen that had never been programmed and has been in storage. It is left over from a previous project. I was going to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom