i'm stuggling to program a pause mode.. help me friends.

rak

i'm programming a SIEMENS s7 200 PLC for a granite polishing machine.. my customer requirement is to keep machine sometimes in pause mode.. can u suggest me the technique...? (preferably using interrupt)

Define "pause mode"? What do you want it to do during pause? How do you get into "pause mode"? How do you get out of "pause mode"?

The hardest, yet most essential, part of any automation project - doesn't matter what the project is, how large the project is, or what PLC is used - is to DEFINE the project. And you cannot successfully program until you've defined what you're going to program.

So, define what you want to do, then we can help. Until then, we'd just be guessing.... and perhaps would lead you to the wrong solution.