PLC2 Program

dpjkw

We have a machine with a PLC 2 processor. We want to convert to an SLC500 but need to print out the PLC2 program we have on disk. Does anyone have software or know a way to read/print the program. Any help is appreciated.

dpjkw

Do you have an existing copy of the program on floppy disk or CD? If so, post it and someone can convert it. If you don't, you'll need to contact a local integrator with PLC2 software to read the program. But, even then, it will be an undocumented copy of the program, so you'll NEED a good set of drawings (which you really need anyway...)

Similar Topics

It's a PLC2/30 system, besides the regular I/O, it has a 1771-VHSC, 1771-KA2, and 1771-KE. You can PM me. TIA.
Replies
Views
Can anyone help! I have 170 rungs of digital logic written in PLC-2 RSI Ver 6.25. Would like to convert to RSLogix 500 format. From the AB...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have a old plc2 program that they can email me? I need one just for the purpose of running the conversion software. I have a plc2 to...
Replies
Views
I am modifying a program and there is a cross reference that is confusing. There is a rung where the only operation is a GET PUT instructions...
Replies
Views
OK, so I have seen the threads pop up and I had been doing some research into getting over this hurdle for a bit after I ran into some of these...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom