power supply Question

Farid

hi all, I am using an SVA-2100 servo drive from automationdirect.com

it requires 3 phse 220 VAC power supply here we have 380, but single phase (phase + N) = 220 VAC and in the manual they say it accepts single phase supple, will it work if I connect 220 VAV phase and neutral to drive?

thanks ..

Farid said:
hi all, I am using an SVA-2100 servo drive from automationdirect.com

it requires 3 phse 220 VAC power supply here we have 380, but single phase (phase + N) = 220 VAC and in the manual they say it accepts single phase supple, will it work if I connect 220 VAV phase and neutral to drive?

thanks ..
you have to use step down transformer 380v to 220v than it will work

If you measured 220v across one leg and neutral, then yes it will work. We do that all the time to get 110v from 3-phase 208v.

HI kolyur, yes actually this is what I wanted to know..here power is 380 vc phase to phase and phase to Neutral 220VAC

servo driver SVA-2100 has five power inputs three four main power supply R S T and two for control circuitry...they say in manual that single phase conect 220VAc to R and S and and also to control circuitry... will a [pahse 220VAC and a neutral work ??

I have been using transformers for years now and it is very difficult to find one in here 3 phase 380 to 220 Vac

so I am hoping it works straight phas eand neutral

Cheers