PV300Micro Keys Stuck

shrirampendse

Hello,

One of my client has PV300Micro , whose two keys (Left & Right)have been damaged and stuck in. Is it possible to open the membrane on it ? Due to this PV does not complete booting and gets stuck at Error no 31.

It does not communicate to RSLinx or PB32 (it has RS232 port).
I can replace the PV but they do not have Backup of PV programm.
How do I upload the programm from this PV?

Any way out?

Thanks and regards,

CLXEnggr

Hai,

You have to install panel builder software and then you have to communicate with that. you can able to take backup of that (or) if you send for servicing to rockwell. they will take the backup of that and will give it to you.

the same problem i was faced for one of our customer,

bye

prasad