PLC Tudor

mmarch

I have a beginner-to-intermediate understanding of PLC programming, and I have two programs that I need to thoroughly understand for troubleshooting purposes. Does anyone know how I could go about getting a tudor just to strengthen me on these programs?

Post the sections of the code that you don't understand on here.
Free tutoring!!
You'll be surprised by the help you can get from this forum!

mmarch said:
Theres more to it. I have tow Panelviews that interact with teh program and I'm not exactly sure how it happens.
Attach your programs on here and ask questions.
Easier to figure out what is what with a complete program instead of bits and pieces.

bkottaras said:
Attach your programs on here and ask questions.
Easier to figure out what is what with a complete program instead of bits and pieces.

There are some people here that know a lot about what you are asking.. like bkottaras said post it and you will get comments (even if you don't want them :) )

But you will get the complete understanding... the PanelViews are easy once you get to understand how they interact with the PLC

Greetings mmarch ...

just curious ... is this the same program that you were asking about in the following post - from back in 2005? ...

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?p=131146&postcount=1

and if so, are you perhaps looking for some "tutoring" which is more in-depth than what we might be able to provide on the forum? ...

anyway ... like the others have said, post what you've got and we'll give it our best shot ... please also post the catalog numbers (example: 2711-B5A5) for each of your PanelView terminals ... that will help us nail down the communications between the system components ...

by the way ... what's your deadline on having this material mastered? ...