need help for unsolicited messages from compactlogix

syu

Hello,

I am new to plc and am trying to interface with a compactlogix 1769-L35E through ethernet which is sending unsolicited messages every two seconds. Currently, I have the rslinx classic oem version 2.52 and have it set up with the ethernet devices driver and can see the processor, ethernet port, and local bus adapter.

I created a topic in rslinx with processor type as Logix5000 and unsolicited messages checkbox checked and the rest of the values as default. I then used the OPC Test client to connect and see the message tag values but I see the quality is bad. I did not program the compactlogix but was able to see the message instruction setup through rslogix 5000. I can see that the source element inside message instruction have data. At this point I can not move foward from here. I am not sure if the topic is setup incorrectly or the compactlogix is not sending the message. And if compactlogix is sending the messages how do i see the message?

Any suggestions or help will be appreciated.