twido

mo_eng

hi
my plc base unit is twido i have warning when analyze my program "no start in run was selected" whats that?

Last edited:
mo_eng said:
hi
my plc base unit is twido i have warning when analyze my program "no start in run was selected" whats that?

=============================================
I am using TwidoSoft v3.5.
Click on the menu [Program]/[Scan mode edit].
The Configuration Editor should open and there will be an checkbox for 'Automatic Start in Run'. Check this box, click [OK]... You may also have to Accept the change when closing the Configuration Editor.

you havce the choice

However you have the choice.
TWIDO plc can turn in run mode if you have check this box,
of you can choose on of the 2 first inputs to operate the run / stop

Similar Topics

Hi guys!! I'm New here and new with this type of plcs i have TWDLMDA40DTK and i need to get a copy of the program and i don't have an original...
Replies
Views
Dear friend, how to read the input register (3xxxxx) of device from twido plc. i have tried the comm macro but it always read the holding register...
Replies
Views
Good, how do I control through an Analog output of a valve, that is, open the valve from 10% to 10% until it reaches 100%, and then close it...
Replies
Views
Hi! I bought a secondhand Twido base unit to help me learn programming and also faultfind expansion modules (one of my customers machines uses...
Replies
Views
We're a second hand machinery merchant. We've just had a machine arrive that has a Schneider Twido TWDLCAA24DRF PLC and a Magelis XBT-R411 HMI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom