PanelView communication, link to manual?

geniusintraining

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Hello..

I have a customer that asked me a question about communicating to a PV (2711-T10C3L1) and they were asking about a PIC...

I have search Mickey's post for this part number as he is the one that helps most of the people asking about them... but to no avail

Are they thinking wrong? (I think so) are they thinking an AIC? maybe

The main point anyone have a link to the manual? I had it booked marked but I lost it and no luck searching

Thanks
Mark

This is the message from them (the second one from them)
Mark, I am currently using a 2711-T10C3L1, and it is in the office to have the program downloaded prior to use (No Plc network connection to the DH485 data port). The PV will be connected via 2 1747-UIC modules if i am not mistaken.

See pic below for protocol support by this PV. Also link to the manual.

The L1 is for 24VDC power. No need for the PIC to program it just use the printer/AUX port if it has not been configured for a printer.( DF1 protocol with straight thru cable)

http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/um/2711-um014_-en-p.pdf

T10C3.jpg

Last edited: