WinCC I0 Field Limits

james-0000

Hi,

I am wondering how to get the limits to show up on the entry keypad for an IO Field.

I have assigned the limits for the tag, but cannot get them to show up on the keypad so the operator knows what to enter.

Thanks in advance.

Set the limits in the tag properties. As a new value is entered the limits will pop up in a hint box above the edit box. Sometimes you can have the keypad over the hint box.

I don't know a way to read the limits or display them in any other manor. You might be able to read the limits in a script but I dont' know what you would do with them once you got them.

Is it possible to show the limits right there?
Limits.jpg

Similar Topics

Hi, I have now two times experienced that my I/O field is not working on the HMI that I have made. I have several I/O field and some of the are...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, first a quick introduction. I have made a game, for introduction to industrial electronics purposes, which lets the user put their...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Having an Symbolic I/O Field in WinCC it's becoming invisible when a certain button is pressed. How can I make the same Symbolic I/O...
Replies
Views
Hi, i am beginner with WinCC and i need help, i connected the Temperature transmitter with a SM331 module on PLC so i can read a temperature value...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to vary the number of decimal places via a script (MP377) Dim obj Set obj =...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom