RSSql Transaction and Excel Webpages Help!

iahiii_2005

Hi All,
I am really in a bind,any help would be really appreciated.
Here is the project i am working on:
I am collecting data to a SQL database using Factorytalk transaction from Contrologix PLC.
Is there a way to populate a MS Excel based webpage or Excel Sheet that autorefreshes as i get new data?
Basically the excel sheet would have static text and empty cells...which will be populated based on the data retrieved from SQL Database?
Can the Excel Spreadsheet autorefresh,to get new data as it gets it.
Thanks and please help me

Similar Topics

I set up an additonal transaction in RSSQL adding data to another SQL server but I can't seem to start the transaction without shutting down the...
Replies
Views
I'm an IT guy who's been thrown into the loop of the PLC world due to my company being a little short-handed. I have an AB Micrologix 1200...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am currently in need of help with regarding of the ways on how to connect RSSQL to suitelink without using 3rd party driver...your reply is...
Replies
Views
Hello all I am a student and also very new to PLC's and RSSQL. I have a situation where I am trying to link rslinx classic to ms sql through rssql...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to get a string from the plc and store it in a database, but I can only get the first byte, I know there should be an easy solution to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom