Red X over PanelView in Lynx screen

nickromano07

Hello all!! e a After a lot of head scratching and a lot of help from you guys I made my com. with my panelview! But, I now have I a pv 2711 K5A2L1 FRN 4.41 that I made the correct cable for but when connecting through Builder32, using the 1747-PIC/AIC driver, a red X came over the pv symbol in the comm screen. Can anyone steer me in the right direction? I would also like to have a diagram of the positions and numbering of an 8 pin DIN connector. Thank you!!

One more,, is a straight through cable the correct cable to use when communicating with a Micrologix 1500 LSP ?

Here's another method to connect your PV to your ML1500

PVtoML1500.jpg

Similar Topics

Hi all, first post here, but far from my first visit... Anyway, we have a failing 2711-B5A2X. If/when it is powered off, it can take up to an...
Replies
Views
Have a panelview plus 1500 that locks up and shows a red circle with a hand in it on the screen. Trying to read the manual on my smartphone but...
Replies
Views
I have a PV1000, circa 2002, that was powered down for about two weeks. When I powered it back up, it had error 1110 "No Valid Application". My...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have huge problem and i hope one of You could help me. I NEED to buffer data from sensors in Compact/ControlLogix so i could send them to...
Replies
Views
I would like to move an application from panelview plus 600 to red lion HMI. Is there anyone out there with this experience wishing to quote on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom