Wonderware Script-time To Integer, String To Int

Apel

DEAR ALL,
Do you have any experience how to convert time to integer value, I have to do this for my present application.I have to start and stop 7 compressors according cyclically by start time and stop time,,,any idea? The Time inputs are in the format of 00:00

Apel

Last edited:
I take it the time is input by an operator in the 00:00 format?

You can use StringRight() and StringLeft() the extract the hours and minutes before converting to integers with StringToIntg()

The resulting tags can then be used in as comparisons with the system time tags $Hour $Minute ($Second) to trigger condition scripts.

Thanks KRK, You are absolutely right...I found that is the only way to to do in wonderware...no other simple way to do it.