Ever used a Siwarex R - SB Series loadcell

Siemener

I just got an offer from Siemens for a Beam type Loadcell, SIWAREX R - SB series.
for details check the below link

http://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/view/en/27773900

I've very little experince on Weighing related stuff, and ofcourse no Experince when it comes to SIWAREX!!!

is there a cheaper alternate?

it is costing me US1,000/-

I've used other loadcell from DANACELL, metler, etc they were around US$300 and up.

Am I picking something I shouldn't? its totally shaking the project;s budget.

apprecaiting all the help I can get.

Then shop around! Is it the only load cell that will work with your application or processor?? Will the danacell or metler or rice lake work? They should -- it's just a load cell... Get more quotes from more companies unless you're absolutely locked in to using the Siwarex